Think of an amazing leader you know. They probably had a coach.
This is your opportunity to get razor clarity on the professional journey ahead of you. Dr. Scott offers one free coaching session so you can experience what it is like, risk free.
Join an ambitious group learning together how to be leaders with substance.
This is your opportunity to practice the habits and mindsets of today's top leaders. Learn the Nautilus Cycle and continuous journey through the 6 Cauduxes of leadership development. Do your career a solid favour. Sign up today.
A talkshow for intelligent leaders.
Go deep into leadership practice and theory. Hear Scott and Tony discuss topics that help leaders and their organizations grow. Available on iTunes or Stitcher.
Leadership flows from who we are.
On the calm days, it seems easy, but in the clutch moments with the hard conversations or decisions, we may be tempted to find the easy way out. In that moment, our personal development is put to the test. We find out if our character has gotten out of shape.
Because if we are empty on the inside,
we are often apathetic on the outside,
and apathy eventually adds up to cowardice.
It’s no surprise that the bravest world leaders had meaningful internal lives. People like Martin Luther King Jr. and Nelson Mandella worked hard on their own personal development, then they lead from who they were.
So ask yourself. . . how would your team benefit from having a leader with courage that comes from a rich inner life?
"The two most important days in your life are the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
Upcoming Nautilus Start Dates
Regina, SK: Every 2nd week, starting Thursday Feb 2nd, 2017
Swift Current: Every 2nd week, starting Jan 30th, 2017
First Introductory Unit (Caudux) is 2 sessions, two weeks apart. $100
Try it out and see if you want to continue.
Contact Scott to Register: (306) 216-5689
More Information: www.nautiluscycle.com
It's a well rounded program that has all aspects of leadership in it. . . deals with better time management, building rapport, how to communicate and connect, how to triage priorities. . . He's really knowledgable in not only leadership development but business and executive development. I sincerely recommend it.
The course was fantastic. What I love about it is that it's not just a bunch of theory. It's extremely practical and you do it in a group format so in addition to having people who are going through it at the same time as you, you actually get to build relationships with other business people in the city. I found his insights to be extremely helpful. I highly recommend this course to business owners, business leaders, and anyone looking to improve their productivity and their way of being.
You really start to look at things differently. It really helps you identify places that you can grow in your business . . . maybe in certain things that you've never tried before . . . He knows what he's talking about. He's walked the walk. And he explains it in a way that is easy to digest and easily recognizable. It's about really professionally exploring what you are all about so that I can be better for myself and for my clients and colleagues.
- “Accelerate the learning curve from years to months.”
- “Be the kind of leader who stands out from your peers”
- “Inspire your people to shake off the status quo”
- “Break through your own limitations with new ways of doing things”
- “Be the kind of boss that people love to work for”
- “See the Matrix… (those hidden forces that cause people to act the way they do)”
- “Recognize and change the wake you leave behind you”
- “Stop being owned by your inbox, and become the architect of your own life”
- “Know exactly what you want and how to get you team there”
- “Use sports psychology to hit your ambitious performance targets, plus or minus 5%.”
- “Use management behaviours that rival the best leaders in your industry”
- “Go deep with an internal life that few people ever find”
Benefits of the Nautilus Cycle
- Crank up self-awareness by releasing and critiquing your own voice and story.
- Discover the wake that your leadership style leaves behind.
- Develop a morning routine that rivals many giants of personal character.
- Know where you stack up in comparison to the most successful leaders.
- Initiate tools that make you more intentional about what you are working to accomplish.
- Discuss skills of charm and charisma that draw people towards you and open up career opportunities.
- Regain control of your own life by using a new tool that makes you into your own boss, even if you are still working for someone else.
- Discover how to give fast and effective feedback that will increase positive staff behaviour and nip the negative stuff in the bud.
- Identify the behaviours you need that will cause your team to adjust and accomplish the goals you lay out for them
- Learn techniques of sports psychology that help you reach your performance targets by +/- 5% and become as productive as you want to be.
- Be able to turn on any state of mind you wish to have for a particular leadership situation.
- Tame your email inbox.
- Onboard new behaviours that ensure effective communication and warm relationships with your direct reports.
- Develop advance delegation techniques that empower your people and increase the chance of success.
- Go deep into leadership thought, and shift your own self-categorization of what you are capable of.
- Become a reader of the best material and watch your life gravitate substance and character.
- Learn the best practices from peers and colleagues in other leadership contexts.
- Have the group support needed to ultimately make the changes that you truly want and need to make in order to level up your organization.